pay attention to who posts and what they post over the next couple days

Reaction score
as they will show their true colors and whether or not they support gopher sports. granted most are just trolls trying to stir the pot, but the "fake" gopher fans among us (most of us know who these guys are) will make it obvious what their real agenda is. and that is being a loser at life and simply trying to stir the pot.

the facts: gophers and tubby battled through a very trying season (on and off the court) and still managed to make the NCAA tourney when most had left them for dead. if one considers all things fairly and without an obvious agenda/axe to grind this wasn't a "bad" season for the squard.

present and future: we would have loved to have seen an upset win over xavier today, but i still say congrats to the gophers for battling hard down the final stretch of the season and not giving up when it would have been easier to do so.

i see big things for this squad over the next few years. :)

I agree it was not a horrible, even a bad season for the team. I thought it was pretty good, all things considered. I hoped it would have ended better, but only one team finishes the year with a win in the NCAA's.

I agree that they have the potential to have a big next couple of years if a couple of peices fall into place.

Top Bottom