Never fear Big Ten Fans

haha. you are just askin for it. you know about maaaayyyyybe 1% of gopher fans are wisky fans. Wisky losing will bring me satisfaction

I'll cheer for the rest of Big Ten, even Wisconsin. (with gritted teeth)

haha. you are just askin for it. you know about maaaayyyyybe 1% of gopher fans are wisky fans. Wisky losing will bring me satisfaction

well I cheer for both. When Minny plays Wisky I cheer for MN, but now I just have the Badgers left...

seriously though, I'll pulling for Wiskie.

Their sound play always seems to do well in tourney situations like this. I happen to think Bo Ryan is a great coach.

seriously though, I'll pulling for Wiskie.

Their sound play always seems to do well in tourney situations like this. I happen to think Bo Ryan is a great coach.

no one cares. go tell a becky board that because once again i will say that no one here (who is actually a gopher fan) cares what people think of becky and the grinch who stole christmas.

why am I lame?

Just curious why you think that.

You hurl personal insults at people all over this board who do not agree with you, I think that might make some consider you lame...

look in the mirror. that will probably tell you the answer.

nope. just hurl them at the obvious trolls which you seem to be 99% of the time.

no one cares. go tell a becky board that because once again i will say that no one here (who is actually a gopher fan) cares what people think of becky and the grinch who stole christmas.

I bleed maroon you moron.

I can have any opinion I want. If you want to attack anyone who's still pulling for the Big Ten to do well in the Dance (which, BTW, helps the Gophers in the long run), fine, but please, realize you're being misguided and brainless.

look in the mirror. that will probably tell you the answer.

nope. just hurl them at the obvious trolls which you seem to be 99% of the time.

not even close, but you are entitled to your opinion.

I am a 34 year old father of two, happily married to my wife, have a good job. I am 6 feet tall, 190lbs, blond hair, blue eyes - I just looked in the mirror, I did not see a lame troll or anything that resembles that. If you would like I can email you a picture and maybe you can judge for yourself.

Look up my posts - I am about 50/50 positive/negative about things going on. I think you might just be searching for anything negative that you can get your eyes on, then feel like you need to personally insult me for posting my opinions. I have never ripped you or hurled personal insults to anyone on this board.

why am I lame?

Just curious why you think that.

You hurl personal insults at people all over this board who do not agree with you, I think that might make some consider you lame...

No one here cares about Wisconsin, we just had a bad loss. You need to decide when and where it is appropriate to post things. Are you a Gopher fan or are you a troll? Most sites would ban you for starting a thread like this.

Wisconsin has my support. Lets go big ten. I got them upsetting Kentucky. May have been drunk when I filled out my bracket!

No one here cares about Wisconsin, we just had a bad loss. You need to decide when and where it is appropriate to post things. Are you a Gopher fan or are you a troll? Most sites would ban you for starting a thread like this.

For what?

If anything Ghost Guy should get banned for railing me with personal insults.

I am sorry the Gophers lost, ok. I wanted them to win. I also like Wisconsin, so I should be banned for that? Really????

For what?

If anything Ghost Guy should get banned for railing me with personal insults.

I am sorry the Gophers lost, ok. I wanted them to win. I also like Wisconsin, so I should be banned for that? Really????

Are you really this dense or is it an act? I honestly can't tell if I am getting trolled or not. You honestly think a "go Badgers" post is appropriate on a GOPHER message board...especially after the Gophers season was just ended less than an hour ago?

Are you really this dense or is it an act? I honestly can't tell if I am getting trolled or not. You honestly think a "go Badgers" post is appropriate on a GOPHER message board...especially after the Gophers season was just ended less than an hour ago?

ding, ding, ding. EG#9 actually GETS IT.

hard to argue with that

Ok - sorry for the timing. I retract my post. If there is a way to delete it I will.

I still dont think that banning someone for posting about another team is legit, but I have no problems adhearing to the ethics of this board.

I AM SORRY I POSTED THIS THREAD. Tell me how to delete it and I will.

Are people on this board that thin-skinned to try and ban someone called "gopher badger man" for posting a "Go Badgers" thread?

gimme a break.

the Gophers had a difficult but ultimately fulfilling season. This thread does nothing to diminish it.

Go over to to the tubby to Auburn thread and be anxious if you don't like it here.

not even close, but you are entitled to your opinion.

I am a 34 year old father of two, happily married to my wife, have a good job. I am 6 feet tall, 190lbs, blond hair, blue eyes - I just looked in the mirror, I did not see a lame troll or anything that resembles that. If you would like I can email you a picture and maybe you can judge for yourself.

Look up my posts - I am about 50/50 positive/negative about things going on. I think you might just be searching for anything negative that you can get your eyes on, then feel like you need to personally insult me for posting my opinions. I have never ripped you or hurled personal insults to anyone on this board.

Since you offered, I would like to see a picture. Please put on a gopher t-shirt so I know it's you and not some random person.

Since you offered, I would like to see a picture. Please put on a gopher t-shirt so I know it's you and not some random person.

I will add a profile pic tonight in my gopher t-shirt (which I am wearing today) and add it to my profile.

To be well represented, I'll wear a wisky hat too. It is truly a clash of colors, but it fits my moniker.

I will add a profile pic tonight in my gopher t-shirt (which I am wearing today) and add it to my profile.

To be well represented, I'll wear a wisky hat too. It is truly a clash of colors, but it fits my moniker.

are you sure you are not really GVBadger? it seems like he hasn't posted here forever and then all of the sudden you came around to pick up the slack! coincidence?! ;)

Why not right now? Since you're wearing the shirt and all.

Still waiting. Since you said you're already wearing your gopher shirt, just snap a quick picture with your cell phone and upload it. It should take 30 seconds. Or maybe you're really wearing your badger t-shirt today?

Still waiting. It should have taken 30 seconds. You were posting all day and now you seem to have disappeared. Quick run to Goldy's Lockerroom perhaps?

Still waiting. I'm sure there will be a great excuse though.

are you sure you are not really GVBadger? it seems like he hasn't posted here forever and then all of the sudden you came around to pick up the slack! coincidence?! ;)

I swear on my kids life I am not any other poster. I have been around here for a long time.

Still waiting. Since you said you're already wearing your gopher shirt, just snap a quick picture with your cell phone and upload it. It should take 30 seconds. Or maybe you're really wearing your badger t-shirt today?

I do not have a digital camera around. I have to get home tonight and I will take one. I'll even hold up a sign or something so it will obviously be legit.

Top Bottom