If Tubby leaves for Auburn, the U of M is 100% bush league

AngryGopher

Banned
Reaction score
CBS says it is close to hiring Tubby. If Tubby leaves, that means Maturi will have to hire someone ON HIS OWN. Tubby was a gift to him. We've seen what happens when Maturi makes a decision. We'll get the Tim Brewster of basketball coaching us. Someone call Dan Monson. Tell him we need him again. I'll love seeing 1500 silent fans in the Barn again.

You don't ever hear Bo Ryan or BB surface in coaching rumors. Why is that? Is the U a second-rate school? Especially in athletics? I think so.

It was 13 years ago since our phantom Final Four and we had to cheat to get that. And football.... well, start making reservations now for next year's Insight.com Bowl.

If the best we can do is Joel Maturi, then we might want to look into joining the MAC.

I'm not to sure any big time programs would want Bo Ryan. We didn't cheat on the court and it's not like most schools don't do it probably more so in football. Considering we were 5th in Basketball revenue we are not a second rate school. We don't need fans like you.

Tubby is a more desirable coach with better name recognition than Ryan. Ryan also has coached his entire career in Wisconsin.

Have you ever watched a Wisconsin basketball game? Its boring. Plus, he looks like the Grinch.

If Tubby leaves, how many minutes before we here the Flip Saunders rumors?

his age, and you never hear him mentioned even if he has no interest you would hear rumors and Ryan is perfect for Wisconsin.

I'm not to sure any big time programs would want Bo Ryan. QUOTE]

I would say Ryan has turned Wisconsin into a "big time program" something like 12 straight NCAA appearances. that is pretty big time. at least a lot more big time then Minnesota's program. right now we can only hope to be as big time as Wisconsin.

Trying to recruit at Minnesota has to be frustrating for Tubby. He hasn't been able to land a single nationally ranked player from outside the state.

I'm not to sure any big time programs would want Bo Ryan. QUOTE]

I would say Ryan has turned Wisconsin into a "big time program" something like 12 straight NCAA appearances. that is pretty big time. at least a lot more big time then Minnesota's program. right now we can only hope to be as big time as Wisconsin.

+1

Have you ever watched a Wisconsin basketball game? Its boring. Plus, he looks like the Grinch.

HE WINS. The Badgers always put a good team out there with what seems to be subpar talent and athleticism.

We on the otherhand have a team with hopes to finish top 2-4 in the conference and underacheive.

CBS says it is close to hiring Tubby. If Tubby leaves, that means Maturi will have to hire someone ON HIS OWN. Tubby was a gift to him. We've seen what happens when Maturi makes a decision. We'll get the Tim Brewster of basketball coaching us. Someone call Dan Monson. Tell him we need him again. I'll love seeing 1500 silent fans in the Barn again.

You don't ever hear Bo Ryan or BB surface in coaching rumors. Why is that? Is the U a second-rate school? Especially in athletics? I think so.

It was 13 years ago since our phantom Final Four and we had to cheat to get that. And football.... well, start making reservations now for next year's Insight.com Bowl.

If the best we can do is Joel Maturi, then we might want to look into joining the MAC.

you are a pathetic troll. get a life you stupid loser. :rolleyes:

We on the otherhand have a team with hopes to finish top 2-4 in the conference and underacheive.

this is the overall general problem IMO with Minnesota fans. always think the team(s) are more talented then they really are.

Top Bottom