Yea NIT sounds better now

TcGophers

Banned
Reaction score
Knew nit wOuld of been better, we go one and done could of made a he'll of a run in he NIT. Now we get to watch tubby go to auburn and Illinois win the NIT...god damn

Knew nit wOuld of been better, we go one and done could of made a he'll of a run in he NIT. Now we get to watch tubby go to auburn and Illinois win the NIT...god damn

The game isn't over just yet.

I bet if you ask the players, everyone of them would have rather played in the NCAA tourney rather than the NIT.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I bet if you ask the players, everyone of them would have rather played in the NCAA tourney rather than the NIT.

And if you ask the fans, any who really love NCAA Basketball and March Madness would agree with the players.

Do you come of as stupid in person as you do in your posts? Because if you do, I have pity for everyone who knows you.

Fans talk about how many years in a row a team has been to the NCAA tournament. No one talks about how many years in a row they have been to the NIT. If the Gophers were in the NIT, I'd watch and root for them to win the NIT championship, but I'd still trade it for a trip to the NCAA tournament.

Top Bottom