Texas goes down

All these games have been close, the refs make the games and I don't like this years tourny. Now watch he gophers will be the only team to get smoked I can feel it. I want series I hate one and done...not fair at all!!

All these games have been close, the refs make the games and I don't like this years tourny. Now watch he gophers will be the only team to get smoked I can feel it. I want series I hate one and done...not fair at all!!
You think the refs just conspired to make the games close this year? There were a few questionable calls in the Nova game, but that's about it.

Having a series would also be the worst idea in the world. This tournament already lasts three weeks, and these kids have to go to school and learn. Making it a series would keep them away from school for 6-9 weeks.

All the negativity in this town sucks.

It's the "one and done" and the upsets that makes this tourney what it is. That's what makes it different, brings the excitement and drama. There wouldn't be nearly the interest if there was a series. People, most people, love the Cinderella story the first couple rounds.

Get over your brackets and enjoy the games. By the Elite Eight the brackets will be back to normal.

I watched the game until TX had an 8-0 run in OT.. I felt it was over and turned the game off. Dang

Top Bottom