Starting Lineup

ShowinGoldyLove

Reaction score
I know the starting lineup is not the most important thing with Tubby's substitution patterns, but this is now the 5th or 6th game in a row where our starting lineup of the Nolen, Westbrook, Johnson and the Twin Towers has put us down by an average of 8-10 pts after 6-7 minutes of play, only coming back after he subs a mix of the bench in. I don't think we'll be able to or should rely on the bench getting those points back every single game.

From the Barn noted it earlier; the idea of starting Sampson and Iverson is an appealing one, but if you look at the results of it, we've had some very poor starts for almost 5 games in a row now with them starting together. Thoughts?

I think he is trying to just get them experience and spark them.

Ideally that is probably the lineup we want.

Everyone knows the real lineup that gets minutes is Nolen, Hoff, Westbrook, DJ, and somebody. Those are your minutes leaders.

I think the winning lineup in the long run has to have Carter. Carter is the only guy that seems to really attack the hoop, but he could be a year off. I really think he is a big spark because of how aggressive he is. I think that is why Busch is so important as well, but Carter has the right size to make things happen.

Top Bottom