Nice Blog about Gophers B-Ball Team in Milwaukee!

Looks like we're in the same hotel as the team. I'll try to be quiet when coming back from the bars tonight...

This shows how easy it is for someone to say something stupid to the media when the cameras are on LOL

Johnson is kicking himself for a poor answer to a question from the press conference. He was asked who Xavier's star player, Jordan Crawford, compares to a player that Minnesota has faced this season. Apparently his brain locked up and after some deliberation, he came out with Michigan State's Kalin Lucas. Well, Crawford is a 6-4 wing player and Lucas is a 6-0 point guard. On the way back to the locker room, he was angry with himself for not coming up with Michigan's Manny Harris.

Some good stuff:

2:06 p.m. – Funny quote from yesterday that I forgot to mention. While we were at the rest stop in nowhere Wisconsin yesterday, someone noticed a strong scent of manure and said to Colton Iverson, "Smells like South Dakota." Colton responded with "smells like money."

2:09 p.m. – Hoffarber is singing "One Week" by the Barenaked Ladies. Not sure why this is occurring.

Ralph Sampson squeezes in a few zzzs among his chatty teammates. Sampson is apparently the best sleeper in the group and can catch a wink anywhere.

I believe that...

"The guys are throwing down some nice dunks. Rodney Williams asked Blake Hoffarber just to throw down once. Blake kinda shrugs knowing that may not be an option."

He is 6'-4", 200lbs... I'm just the same height, 225lbs, older then him, and can still dunk easy... He has to be able to dunk, right?

"The guys were also giving Bostick a few jabs for saying that a 1,000 pounds of bricks weigh more than 1,000 pounds of feathers."

Fail.

Top Bottom