ND-ODU

Irish haven't made a bucket in the last 7:17.

How's Mike Brey going to explain his way out of that one?

Well there goes my perfect bracket. But it's worth it for a Big East loss.

I'm more worried about Bringham Young than I am about ND. I've got them in the Eight.

I could care less about the 'Cuse and Duke debate, but how could Kansas not get Duke's bracket. Nova is looking like a 10 seed, the 6 seed lost, and I couldn't name a player or the coach from Baylor if you put a gun to my head. And to top it off, Purdue is the 4 seed. They had a last second layup to get to double digits in the 1st half of the Gopher game. Coach K has pictures of somebody.

FWIW, I also had 'Nova in the Final 4.

I'm more worried about Bringham Young than I am about ND. I've got them in the Eight.

My hardest bracket decision was BYU/K St in the second... it was impossibly tough partly due to me considering the winner Elite 8 material. I chose K St.

My hardest bracket decision was BYU/K St in the second... it was impossibly tough partly due to me considering the winner Elite 8 material. I chose K St.

Agreed. I stared at that bracket for the longest time on the BYU/K. State game. I also ended up taking Kansas State, and also had them beating the Gophers in the Sweet 16. Had I taken BYU in the second round, I probably would have also then taken Minnesota to beat BYU in the Sweet 16. In the end, I figured if Minnesota ends up in the Elite 8 at the expense of my bracket, I'll be able to handle that. We'll see how the chips fall.

I picked ND, but there's nothing better than seeing another overrated Big East team (especially the Irish) make an early exit.

I have 'Nova in the 8, but I was rooting against them a bit, too.

Top Bottom