Cory Joseph To Play In Hoops Summit

Reaction score
Clipped from ESPN Scouts Inc:

Cory Joseph headlines World Select Team for Hoop Summit

USA Basketball has announced the roster for the World Select Team which wall face Team USA in the Nike Hoop Summit on April 10 at the rose Garden in Portland, Ore.

The roster features some of the tip international players who attend high school in the United States, including ESPNU 100 point guard Cory Joseph, ESPNU 100 power forward Tristan Thompson, Wisconsin signee Duje Dukan and highly regarded post player Enes Kanter who originally committed to Washington but is now considering Kentucky, USC, UCLA and Florida State, among others.

Team USA features some of the top prospects in the ESPNU 100 including No. 1 Harrison Barnes and No. 2 Jared Sullinger.

The World team knocked off the Americans last year 97-89, ending a 7-game losing streak at the event.

When? Can we watch it? Where? What time?

Devoe played in this game....

2 years ago, and I still have it on TiVo! I don't have the specifics but yes it will be televised and probably the first week in April.

2 years ago, and I still have it on TiVo!

If Devoe ever goes missing...we'll know where to start the search!! :)

I'm going to have to go that. I'm going to bring a sign regarding Cory coming to Minnesota. Any suggestions?

The reasons lefty still has it is because he can't figure out how to delete it...just sayin.

Top Bottom