Obama picks Xavier!

began11

GOPHER11
Reaction score
I feel a lot better about the Gophers chances on Friday now that I see that Obama picked Xavier in his ESPN bracket! GO GOPHERS!

Well, if you don't know either team, and I'm thinking that's the case with him, X is a safe choice.

I hope the Gopher's don't screw up his bracket too much on Friday when they win.

jahx5x.jpg

Don't be so quick to assume, he may just mandate that Xavier wins and make Gopher fans pay the costs associated with Xavier advancing in the tournament.

nice jogging pants! he probably went out and had a smoke after his b-ball game.

All politics aside,

I'd want him on my side in the pick-up game. He's good.

Is he left handed? If not, that's even more impressive.

Ohio has more electoral votes than Minnesota! lol

Sen. Franken needs to go have a word with the President.

Lefties

More appropriately: He's a lefty.

Good one bga :)

We are being overrun with lefties since WW2. I blame flouridation!

Truman, Ford, Reagan, Bush 41, Clinton and Obama all are/were lefties. Even McCain is a southpaw.

Only Reagan could drive to his right.

Ha, nobody will ever guard him... they keep their feet flat, take a fake swipe at the ball and let him go by. Wow, that takes skill.

In fact it does, though I'm sure you're better,

I'm sure you rule the nerf-hoop on your bedroom door.

Obama picked a good bracket last year, but keep in mind that almost all of his misses were in the first round games and he made it up knowing most of the rest. this year he has far too much chalk for my tastes

So did Myron, but hes a closet Wisconsin fan.

Myron picked Xavier?

What is it with these MN sportswriters?

It's like low self-esteem but projected out toward our teams.

I don't mind when someone not from MN picks the other team when they are favored only slightly but it makes me think these guys should do something else for their living if they can't pull for the home team in a clear toss-up game.

Considering myron picked msu and purdue too, im glad he picked xavier ;)

If this is not the first time (since the last bracket) that you actually hoped the president of our nation is wrong, you have a misguided idea of what politics should be all about. And america is worse for your petty attitudes.

You know who you are.

Everyone in the world can pick Xavier. All of us gopher fans know how well this team can play. I pick the gophers to win. They are going to shock people just like they did in the BTT.

Obama seems to be the biggest lefty of them all.

I feel a lot better about the Gophers chances on Friday now that I see that Obama picked Xavier in his ESPN bracket! GO GOPHERS!

Add this the my long list of reasons why I do not like our President.

He also picked Siena. You suck, Obama.

Big Ten will be 5-0 in the first round. No doubt.

Ha, nobody will ever guard him... they keep their feet flat, take a fake swipe at the ball and let him go by. Wow, that takes skill.

That is what I was thinking, that video looks staged. Nobody moved and they took fake swipes at the ball as you said, although the same thing could be said about the first 3 quarters of an NBA game;)

Top Bottom