Gophers Stuff on Xavier Blog

WriterGoph

Reaction score
A writer buddy of mine covers Xavier for the site CNati.com and asked me to do some Gophers stuff for his blog this week. It may be worth a peek:

http://cnati.com/blogs/paul/2010/03/minnesota-golden-gophers-view-from-the-inside.php

Also, Paul does a good job with Xavier stuff, so you can check this site out for his stuff from Milwaukee this week. Click on the Xavier tab next to "Blogs" if you want more info on Xavier.

Otherwise, hope you enjoy the answers to his questions on our Gophs.

I actually went to high school with Paul, and he's always been a good writer. He was the editor of our school newspaper. He's a good guy, and I'm glad to see him back in Cincinnati after a while down in Georgia.

Paul is a good guy and a funny dude. Glad he gave me the opportunity to make some fun of him while talking Gophers.

Good catch. I was thinking of a different star player when ODU made their run to the Sweet 16 in 93 or 94. My bad.

Good read, but I don't think Allen's suspension was academic in nature. It was teamwork related (fighting with teammates).

There had been talk it was academic on here, but Gus Johnson kept saying "being a bad teammate" on the game. Either way, you could define both suspensions as something their own actions caused - and they had control over.

Top Bottom