Anyone know what face value is for tickets?

alltimetwinsfan

Grand Poobah
Reaction score
For those who have tickets, I was wondering what the face value of the tickets actually is. A few of us are pondering a trip to Milwaukee, and the consensus is that face value or below will probably get you into the building. My question to the board, however, is what does that mean? Anyone know what the actual face value is for the Milwaukee regional is?

Thanks in advance.

Buying through the ticket office was $76 for the single session (our game + the Pitt game)

I'm in the exact same boat as alltimetwinsfan. So now that we've established $71 as the face value, is that for upper deck or lower deck? Is that just a baseline price and it goes up from there? I'm not expecting the best seats in the house - just trying to understanding what constitutes a good value.

I'm in the exact same boat as alltimetwinsfan. So now that we've established $71 as the face value, is that for upper deck or lower deck? Is that just a baseline price and it goes up from there? I'm not expecting the best seats in the house - just trying to understanding what constitutes a good value.

I'm guessing it's for every seat. I don't think they do tiered pricing. I just had a friend post a pic of his tickets on FB, and his are in the 400 area, for $71:

Attachments

• Gopher tickets.jpg
    Gopher tickets.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 25

i have talked to friends from the area and they said whenever games are played out there you can get tickets below face value on the street before the games. it may have an impact on street price that we are playing there and could possibly bring a decent crowd.

I'm pretty familiar with the BC, as I'm a Bucks season ticket holder. Don't overpay for seats in the upper rows of the upper deck (roughly R thru X), especially in the corners. Conversely there isn't really a bad seat in the lower deck, unless you don't like being on the baseline, and the corners there provide a pretty good view (that's where my Bucks seats are, and I love 'em).

I guess what I'm getting at is, paying a little more to sit down low is worth it if you can swing it.

$213 For All 3 Sessions

So $71 each.

I got 2 from a former HS teacher now in Marquette administration.

Marquette is the "host" school.

Ticket King was asking over $800 each for lower deck tickets. About a third of that for upper deck tickets. It's hard to believe tickets will be going for face value outside the venue.

Ticket King was asking over $800 each for lower deck tickets. About a third of that for upper deck tickets. It's hard to believe tickets will be going for face value outside the venue.

Mine are Row F in the lower section. I got lucky. The President of Marquette was my HS Latin teacher.

I wouldn't worry too much about that until they start selling tickets for over $800. I'd be shocked if anyone pays half that, but they start high since you don't know unless you ask and it's in their interest to create the appearance of high demand.

Top Bottom