Fascinating website-college BB's Craigslist

coolhandgopher

Reaction score
I was steered to this website by Deadspin, who took it from Sports by Brooks. I've just spent the last 15 minutes or so scrolling through the potential match-ups; in fact, I wonder if this is how Seton Hall got lined up on the Gophers' schedule (both were looking for home n homes). It's interesting to see how teams describe themselves (many of the mid to lower majors advertise how many players they're losing, presumably to flaunt their "cupcake" potential) and also intriguing to consider the potential match-ups (I like the sounds of a home and home w/Oklahoma St, neutral site, guaranteed ESPN). Anyway, enjoy:
http://bti.sportshd.com/mens_schedule_board?tid_1=All&tid_2=19&university=All

Tulane University is offering competitive and creative guarentees which may be most beneficial to your budget. Looking to fill 3 spots, contact Dick Bender at 504-952-7773 or email [email protected]

This one caught my eye...partially because it totally sounds like a Craigslist ad, partially because he made a spelling error and partially because of the guy's name. Ouch. Wouldn't you just decide to go by Richard?

we are looking for a home and home starting on the road against a BCS team next year.

Just read through that. Totally fascinating. I would have thought there was more to scheduling then a craigslist type site. Amazing.

Top Bottom