Ticket lottery results?

gopherphan

Reaction score
Anyone here win tickets from it? I assumed its happened already..and i didnt win :(

I just call ticket office - they told to sit tight for awhile! Haven'y got a rejection E mail yet. But need to know so I can try other sources!

No win! rats -- 30 year season ticket holder! Will try other avenues!

WINNER WINNER.

Do you know what section in the bradley center the tickets are? I'll either scalp or stubhub it, but would like to sit on our side. Also, does anyone think scalping will be a problem??

Will post when I pick up the tickets tomorrow.

Also, does anyone think scalping will be a problem??

I think the consensus is that tickets should be available and will likely be priced at face or less if you are willing to wait until right around tipoff to grab them. As GL and others noted in a different thread, tickets to the Minneapolis opening round games last season were easy to get at good prices even though NDSU was bringing the whole damn state with them. Also noted in that other thread, the Badgers play at 2pm on Friday (the latter game of the early session) so Wisky fans with full weekend tickets to the Milwaukee games may try to scalp their early session tix since they'll have to miss the Pitt game in order to watch the Badgers on TV.

I think the consensus is that tickets should be available and will likely be priced at face or less if you are willing to wait until right around tipoff to grab them. As GL and others noted in a different thread, tickets to the Minneapolis opening round games last season were easy to get at good prices even though NDSU was bringing the whole damn state with them. Also noted in that other thread, the Badgers play at 2pm on Friday (the latter game of the early session) so Wisky fans with full weekend tickets to the Milwaukee games may try to scalp their early session tix since they'll have to miss the Pitt game in order to watch the Badgers on TV.

Excellent. Thanks for the info!

So i gues the section is in the upper and lower decks..does anyone know how those sections are divided? is it luck if you get in the bottom? first come first serve?

Winner!!! This is so great. Don't worry if you didn't win, I heard tickets will be going for a reasonable price outside the arena.

Hey, I'm a Purdue fan, and was hoping my Boilermakers would be heading to Milwaukee. Well, you guys slaughtered us, and now we're off to Spokane. So, I have 2 tickets for the weekend that I'm not going to use.

If anyone wants to make sure they get their tickets beforehand, I've got two all-session tickets in Section 435, Row N, that I'll sell for face value ($431 for the pair is exactly what I paid when I got them from the NCAA). I can overnight ship them if need be. Send me a PM ASAP if you're interested - I'm just looking to get my money back! I'll be rooting for you guys and the rest of the big ten.

Thanks!

just found out I won the lottery. My uncle is a season ticket holder and called on monday. He finally let me know now that he got an email confirming this. Have to pick up at mariucci tomorrow. Does others that won know where there seats are?

Top Bottom