The reason Cory won't sign with us

I don't mind his mustache.....

What - because he and his brother have the same #?

I think they might be able to work that out.

And his moustache is very Miles Tarver. He'll fit right in.

lol

They like the #5.

Can they share it?

#6 is available.

:)

Yup. Number.

Look what happened to the Vikes! They lost their Booty.

25 (5^2) is available. 15 is available (1st Five). 55 is available (but usually used only by Bigs)

Tubby might even be so good a coach that he could persuade NCAA (or whoever rules on these things) to issue a 5.5.

25 (5^2) is available. 15 is available (1st Five). 55 is available (but usually used only by Bigs)

Tubby might even be so good a coach that he could persuade NCAA (or whoever rules on these things) to issue a 5.5.

Or perhaps 5 and 05

Solution:

QELXVYTFXXBODET.20080904204000.jpg

I have a brother two years older than me so I think I understand the situation better than most.

Devoe tells Cory he wants him at Minnesota so much that he will change numbers. Cory shows up next fall and Devoe says, "nope changed my mind, what are you going to do about it? Call Mom?"

Big brothers always win in situations like this, trust me.

Maybe they could do like in NASCAR where the number 02 is upside down. (Or is that number 20 upside down?)

Maybe they could do like in NASCAR where the number 02 is upside down. (Or is that number 20 upside down?)

If the basketball program does anything that ever reminds me of NASCAR, I think I'll puke.

Top Bottom