Hey Gophers

jmag21

Reaction score
Remember when I said that it seemed like you didn't care after the Michigan game? Remember how much I doubted you, seemingly all year? Remember how many times I told my friends that you had no chance to dance? Yeah, you proved me wrong, big time. I'm sorry for doubting you. And thank you.

Remember when I said that it seemed like you didn't care after the Michigan game? Remember how much I doubted you, seemingly all year? Remember how many times I told my friends that you had no chance to dance? Yeah, you proved me wrong, big time. I'm sorry for doubting you. And thank you.

Count me in on that one as well. I was also a big-time critic after that game and am more than happy to admit I was mistaken about where the team was at. Congrats to Tubby, the team and the rest of the coaching staff. Looking forward to another NCAA appearance!!!:D

Gophers are a joke. Bunch of Scrubs. X will own +20

The gophers will show you and all your mid-major-wanna-be-big-time schools that when you play in the tourney, its best to keep your mouth shut and take the beating.

Gophers are a joke. Bunch of Scrubs. X will own +20

I suppose you're either too intoxicated or too stupid to use reasonable grammar while talking trash.

Might I suggest Strunk & White's "The Elements of Style"?

I know, I know, it has so many big words in it....

Great. A meathead from Ohio. Then again, what else should we expect? :rolleyes:

I suppose you're either too intoxicated or too stupid to use reasonable grammar while talking trash.

I know, I know, it has so many big words in it....

Haha. Sorry, I'll make sure to use perfect grammar while "trash talking." Is that good? :confused:

The gophers will show you and all your mid-major-wanna-be-big-time schools that when you play in the tourney, its best to keep your mouth shut and take the beating.

Look at our recent tourney history and tell me if we can't play with big teams and win

Look at our recent tourney history and tell me if we can't play with big teams and win

Still working on the grammar I see.

But on to what's really important here: Nobody over here cares about Xavier and their tournament history.

Still working on the grammar I see.

But on to what's really important here: Nobody over here cares about Xavier and their tournament history.

Well that last guy who commented on it obviously did.....

+100 Best resource ever. I got my first copy back in the mid-60's when my English Comp teacher advised us to buy a copy.

Well that last guy who commented on it obviously did.....

I know. It's simply amazing that a Gopher fan would respond to an obvious flame made by a Xavier fan on a Gopher site. Quite the shocker. :rolleyes:

Your school has a terrific history in the tourney. I love that we get to play you.

Both teams struggled early on and came together. Both teams are relatively young in key spots. I think you'd have to admit our coach's own history of playing with big teams is pretty good. Your coach, I'm sure, is a little nervous coaching his first NCAA tournament game.

I don't understand calling our players scrubs. Or the 20 point victory prediction. We'll see about both of those on Friday.

And, seriously, the elements of style, it's a short read, I think it would help.

Top Bottom