Worst weekend in the Vandelay house ever!!

Reaction score
Gophers in and our beloved badgers looked like crap. If anyone hears from Art tell him the dishes are still in the sink from last night and my feet need a rub down, especially the one that sweats.

LOL. Well done, Mother. May I suggest looking into limiting little Artie's computer time?

Aw Mom.....do you have to embarrass me like this?

I didn't think you even knew how to use a computer :(

Gophers in and our beloved badgers looked like crap. If anyone hears from Art tell him the dishes are still in the sink from last night and my feet need a rub down, especially the one that sweats.

First of all, no sweat Mother V. Second of all, throw the dirty dishes out and let Little Artie eat off the floor, like the dirty dog he is. :). Third of all, maybe just throw him a bone and let him chew on that for awhile instead of embarassing you. That's it for now, Momma V. GO GOPHERS!!!

When Art was younger he told Mother Vandelay that he wanted to go into sports broadcasting. She explained to him that he would have to limit his applications for work because he definitely has a face made for radio.

You are so negative, Mama V. Art is busy going from Holiday to Holiday trying to win the scratch off lottery for you.

Top Bottom