Official Roll Call for Milwaukee!!!! Who's In??

BleedGopher

Reaction score
We've got two in our group and hopefully growing!!!

GO GOPHERS!!!!

You couldnt ask for a better draw. Playing Xavier, and in Milwaukee. My sister goes to UW-Milwaukee, so free place to stay. I'm gathering a crew as we speak

Depends On Work Schedule

But hopefully it will work out. Awesome draw.

Tickets will be available on sale through the Gopher ticket office I would presume? I am sure teams get an allotment of tickets. Nothing on Gophersports.com as of yet but I am sure tomorrow morning they will have info when they open.

You will be able to get session passes (two games) on Stubhub for under $100.

You will be able to get tickets outside the arena for well under $100 if you are willing to wait.

I bought session two tickets for the games at the metrodome last year for $50.

count 2 (possibly 3) more here.

so what is the ticket situation? i assume minnesota will be granted a block of tickets to sell to STH's, boosters, etc.

anyone know if the tickets that are not reserved for the teams are already sold out for milwaukee? stubhub, ebay, scalper the best bet here?

anyone with info on the milwaukee ticket situation (as of today) who wants to chime in would be appreciated.

thanks.

You will be able to get tickets outside the arena for well under $100 if you are willing to wait.

most likely you are right. although i would say that the available seats in the metrodome vs. the bradley center is not necessarily a great comparison. less seats in the bradley center.

im emailing around the milw craiglist, a few are adbots, but waiting on others...may just walk around looking for scalpers

They only sold about 15k seats at the dome last year.

They are selling 18k at the bradley center.

Trust me, tickets are not a problem.

But are the gophs the first game of the session, making scalpers keep their prices up?

I've seen that tickets for all three sessions are around $650, (I know they are sold out)

Stubhub has some single sessions for 80 or 90.

Does anyone know what the face value on a single session would be? And what the range of scalper prices would be outside?

In and already got tix (Stubhub). I'll be watching from Section 221, Row V in the BC.

Can't wait. FYI for those of you who want to scalp in, the place for that is along 4th St. on the east side of the Bradley Center.

People should not be intimidated by the ticket situation. That would be a really bad reason not to go. Tickets will not be an issue.

The Buckeyes are also playing in Milwaukee, Here's their ticket info, ours should be similiar.

"The Ohio State Men's Basketball Team will play UC Santa Barbara at The Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wis., Friday, March 19 for the First Round of the 2010 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. Tickets are $75 each. A limited number of tickets will be made available for purchase through the Ohio State Athletics Ticket Office.

The ticket sale will begin at 10 a.m., Monday, March 15th and will only be available for purchase online at http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/. Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis to any member of the Ohio State faculty/staff or students who purchased season tickets for the 2009-10 OSU Men's Basketball Season. Each student season ticket holder will be eligible to purchase one ticket (2 if married). Faculty/Staff members will have the opportunity to purchase two tickets."

http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/Vi...3&SPID=10421&DB_OEM_ID=17300&ATCLID=204908401

Hoping ticket office gets their S together sooner than later and gives us some information. I want to know if I'll be able to get one at face value from the ticket office. If they charge any more than the $75 OSU is charging I'll be pretty upset.

I'm in. Heading down Thursday. Gonna see what I get from scalpers otherwise just go a sports bar with friends and watch games all weekend.

I picked the wrong day to be a tax preparer:(

Ha. I'm not embarassed to say it's one of the reasons I leaned towards private accounting. (And just generally having no life from Jan 15-April 15).

For those worried about tickets, scalping at the site shouldn't be bad, and I've never had Stubhub go wrong for me, if you don't mind paying a few extra bucks in fees for the convenience of security.

Top Bottom