A thread for the naysayers.

I thought I said a couple weeks ago that they wouldn't make it....but I can't find the post. So I must not have said it.

Well, based on our seed, it's pretty clear that if we lose yesterday we don't make it in.

Well, based on our seed, it's pretty clear that if we lose yesterday we don't make it in.

True, it was close, especially with all the bubble busters winning their conference tourneys.

But they did it. It's been such a pleasure watching this team the last couple of days.

I knew it would take at least 21 Wins to get us in. I thought we would not make it, but thankfully we did. I think Xavier is beatable.

I was wrong, entering the MSU game I thought we would not make it and we did. Wrong.

I am totally man enough to admit when I am wrong. I was also wrong about Iverson, he is legit.

I can't remember whether I said they weren't making the NCAAs or not, but I will admit this: My faith was being sorely tested following the Michigan game. So, I'll admit to being wrong on that one for sure. Just have to keep reminding myself from here on out that college basketball is a crazy sport where things can change seemingly overnight (or over a few days at least ;)).

MICHIGAN

I can't remember whether I said they weren't making the NCAAs or not, but I will admit this: My faith was being sorely tested following the Michigan game. So, I'll admit to being wrong on that one for sure. Just have to keep reminding myself from here on out that college basketball is a crazy sport where things can change seemingly overnight (or over a few days at least ;)).

I admit to thinking after the Michigan game this team was dead-men walking.

How they snapped back is amazing to me.

Kudos to them for getting it done!

In the middle of the game at Crisler, I said to myself "f*ck, it's over." Happy for the players and Tubby.

Top Bottom