Hard to watch

EG#9

Reaction score
Everything OSU throws up today is going in the basket. On the other end, the Gophers have missed a ton of easy shots. Ohio State is obviously the much better team, but as I type this OSU has made 11 straight shots and many of them have been contested.

I honestly think the tank is empty, which explains some of it. But Ohio State could throw up a running behind the back flip while falling down and still hit it the way this thing is going.

Everything OSU throws up today is going in the basket. On the other end, the Gophers have missed a ton of easy shots. Ohio State is obviously the much better team, but as I type this OSU has made 11 straight shots and many of them have been contested.

Ohio State did the same thing (ridiculous shooting) against the Gophers about a month ago at Columbus. They either like playing against the Gophers or suck at shooting against everyone else but the Gophers.

True they put in everything they put up there. But, that's going to happen if you don't play Defense.

Empty tank is the most savvy comment I've read on this board this afternoon. It happens. Doesn't make this team better or worse than they were when the game started.

Definitely not empty tank PHYSICALLY - those continued makes by Ohio State would make an empty tank out of anyone mentally. But don't blame this on 4 games in 4 days. These kids are all in fantastic physical shape.

Top Bottom