Great, here come the trolls

MRJ

Reaction score
After the guys start to sag after playing their fourth game in four days, the wolves are already out in force on the forum. :rolleyes: Well, they're nothing if not predictable.

Amen, MRJ. tOSU shoots in the Big Dance this way, they are in the final four...period.

Indeed, four games in four days, physically probably OK, but probably mentally exhausted. Good four days though, it will help this team if in, and help a lot next season.

They did look tired in the second half.... still fuming about OSU running up the score...

But I'm proud of these Gophers!

It was unfortunate. The buckeyes couldn't miss a shot for a good stretch there. They had way too much momemtum at that point to close back in. Ohio State looks like a final four team.

mrj

After the guys start to sag after playing their fourth game in four days, the wolves are already out in force on the forum. :rolleyes: Well, they're nothing if not predictable.

I have come to learn that in life a$$holes are totally predictable.

I for one am proud of the tourney our lads played. Beating Michigan State and Purdue back to back is pretty good!

I have come to learn that in life a$$holes are totally predictable.

I for one am proud of the tourney our lads played. Beating Michigan State and Purdue back to back is pretty good!

To be honest, this is exactly how I feel as well. The guys played about as well over a four-day period as could have been expected. I'm very proud of the team and how they went about their business this weekend in Indianapolis.

As for the d-bags, you're absolutely correct. It's mind-boggling that some of these folks consider themselves Gopher "fans." I'd hate to see how they act when they're rooting against somebody. :p

Thank goodness! A place where people can see the good things our Gophs did instead of eat each other alive because we, OMG, we lost! My day has been ruined. I could have spent my time doing something worthwhile had I known we would lose. Every person in sports is biased against the Gophers.

Uh! Thanks to all those who posted before me on this thread for providing a place where common sense seems to prevail.

There is no reason to be upset. The gophers pulled together and won a few games that we were not supposed to and will likely earn an NCAA bid due to that.

Top Bottom