sweating it out

bga1

Reaction score
Looks like Miss State is going to pull this thing out. A pretty bad stretch of bid stealers with New Mex st and Miss St. Only way to be sure is to win. I was really hoping to just enjoy the game this afternoon figuring we are in win or lose. This is tightening things up..............

Not so fast my friend....Mississippi St. is done...

Looks like Miss State is going to pull this thing out. A pretty bad stretch of bid stealers with New Mex st and Miss St. Only way to be sure is to win. I was really hoping to just enjoy the game this afternoon figuring we are in win or lose. This is tightening things up..............

You spoke too soon.

Not so fast my friend....Mississippi St. is done...

Oh my! Wall gets the horse shoe 3 pt shot and then Cousins gets the dead cat spin free throw.
I am hoping Miss State gets in.............. just after us.

I dunno. MSU's best wins are still Vanderbilt, ODU and Florida. Hardly inspiring, despite a valiant effort today.

So South Carolina deserves a bid for beating UK? Mississippi St. does not deserve a bid when compared to other teams they are stacked against despite what they did today.

1 pt L in OT to #1 seed = NCAA bid.

I don't think the selection committee is buying that argument (or should buy it). So many teams have had near upsets during the season. You can't start playing that game - or you'd could debate teams for weeks.

Top Bottom