Kentucky vs. Miss St

station19

Reaction score
How important is this game to Gophers chances of an at large bid.

It couldn't hurt for Kentucky to win. Doesn't look promsing. The desperate team usually wins these Sunday games. Of course that bodes well for the Gophers.

I for one don't believe we are a "lock". We definitely should be rooting for Kentucky (no matter how distasteful that may sound)

IMHO if MSU wins this game it will take a spot away from either UTEP or Utah St. We have a MUCH strong resume than either of these teams as does Illinois.

IMHO if MSU wins this game it will take a spot away from either UTEP or Utah St. We have a MUCH strong resume than either of these teams as does Illinois.

There is no way Utah State and UTEP are left out.

Utah st RPI 31 and 26 Wins
UTEP RPI 36 26 Wins

There is no way Utah State and UTEP are left out.

Utah st RPI 31 and 26 Wins
UTEP RPI 36 26 Wins
Many on here are WAY too hung up on RPI. It's a factor, but it's not THE factor that they use when considering teams.

This has been an exciting game! I SO want to be pulling for Mississippi St right now though, I wish we were a lock.

go Miss State. i want to see them make the NCAA.

Because bubbles a bubble man were not a lock yet miss st is prob goin but I want them to lose just...just in case

I LOVE JOHN WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope both Minnesota and Mississippi State make the tourney. They have both played really well late in the season and both deserve it!

Kentucky wins a great game. But, Miss. St. played a fabulous game.

Top Bottom