New RPI Out?

Moses87

Banned
Reaction score
Only thing I can find has us at 65 but didn't have the Purdue result...I think it would help our at-large cause if we could get inside the top 60...every little thing helps....

Mlaker

Perhaps the important thing is the Gophers are rated significantly better than Illinois.

If the committee pay more attention to quality wins than RPI, we should be okay but if Miss State continues to beat Kentucky, we need to win....I think we're in trouble if we dont win....Looks like Kentucky are tanking.

Where did you find 57???

By the way, Mississippi State is passing any eye test right now...I think they are in regardless of the result...Bernardo looks awesome.

Where did you find 57???

By the way, Mississippi State is passing any eye test right now...I think they are in regardless of the result...Bernardo looks awesome.
Want to make a bet that MSU is out if they lose today?

Who's Bernardo? Is he any relation to Tom Barnardo?

I'm just absolutely shocked that you think Mississippi State is in regardless of the result. What a stunning development! I never would have expected that coming from you.

Where did you find 57???

No one named Bernardo on Miss St.

No one named brain in your head.

Top Bottom