Kentucky has to win tomorrow for us to get in!

gopherweirdo

Banned
Reaction score
Miss. st is now out after the NMSU upset and they would steal our bid if they beat UK. Va tech would be the last at-large bid.

I don't think you have anything to worry about, MSU is really not very good and UK will destroy them.

Explain. If we lose to OSU tomorrow, Lunardi has Va Tech over us and that would be the last at-large if Miss. state wins the SEC championship.

It's certainly possible. But Lunardi is rarely 100% on the teams, much less who was the last one out. I think the Committee's desire to have the bracket done bodes strongly in our favor. They don't want to piss around waiting for the BTT to end. They'll put us in so they can finish up.

Explain. If we lose to OSU tomorrow, Lunardi has Va Tech over us and that would be the last at-large if Miss. state wins the SEC championship.

Hate to break it to you, but....Lunardi doesn't set the brackets.

Miss. st is now out after the NMSU upset and they would steal our bid if they beat UK. Va tech would be the last at-large bid.

your name "weirdo" fits the type of person you probably are.......because you are basing your entire post on a weak-ass position that the gophers do not win tomorrow.

Miss St. up 4 at half. I am telling you that we will be left out if they win unless we beat OSU today. They will give the nods to undeserving teams like VA tech, Utah State and Cal.

Miss St. up 4 at half. I am telling you that we will be left out if they win unless we beat OSU today. They will give the nods to undeserving teams like VA tech, Utah State and Cal.

If they are "undeserving" then we are right there with them. The fact is we shouldn't be sweating it out and those teams can probably make a fair argument too.

I know people don't want to admit it, but it is a very real possibility that we would get left out if Mississippi State wins and we lose. Not saying we should, but people need to accept that it is more than a possibility.
________
Dc medical marijuana

I know people don't want to admit it, but it is a very real possibility that we would get left out if Mississippi State wins and we lose. Not saying we should, but people need to accept that it is more than a possibility.

One more win ... and we are in!

It doesn't matter what anyone else does ... all we have to do is beat a very tired team this afternoon. We are fresh with limited minutes from yesterday, while our opponents barely substituted and played two overtimes yesterday. It could be another 30-point win! Go Gophers!

Top Bottom