Lunardi says...?

I personally think that us and Illinois will get in or neither of us will get in...our resumes are too similar...(and I think both of us will get in...)

Two things that immediately stood out to me: Virginia Tech ahead of Minnesota and Cal as a 7 seed.

I wonder how much the win we had in the only head-to-head match-up with Illinois (on the road) will matter if we are both considered for a final spot?

I wonder how much the win we had in the only head-to-head match-up with Illinois (on the road) will matter if we are both considered for a final spot?

no doubt, I haven't heard many people mention this, when talking about our and ills chances--we did beat them recently on the road

We are a lock..so no worries. Illinois does not stack up with us when compared anymore....at least after today.

I figure we are a lock. However a question about another team: Utah St. Yes they have a very impressive record including winning 17 in a row. However they have only beaten 1 good team (BYU) all year. They have some questionable loses vs Utah, Long Beach St, NMSU and LT. I dont know if they are as much of a "lock" as everyone says

I question Va Tech. They haven't beat a ranked opponent in the non-conference. Actually, I don't think they even played a rank opponent, period. Lunardi has a strong ACC bias. No way VT can get in over us.

Top Bottom