If we lose to OSU tomorrow, are we in The Tourney?

If we lose to OSU tomorrow, are we in The Tourney?

• Total voters

SGL

The poll should have a "Not Sure" option.

If we lose who can say what the committee will do? We have been screwed over before.

we are a lock right now!

unless we lose to OSU like Purdue lost to us!!! (and even so, we have a pretty good chance!)

GO GOPHERS!!!

The poll should have a "Not Sure" option.

If we lose who can say what the committee will do? We have been screwed over before.

Yup. Remember that season we went 10-8 in conference and got snubbed? I think it was 2004-05, and we won our last 4 conference games.

gophersfan, surprised to see you on the bandwagon now? I thought you said that we had to win the whole thing to get a bid?

gophersfan, surprised to see you on the bandwagon now? I thought you said that we had to win the whole thing to get a bid?

Win tomorrow and we don't have to worry about getting in. lose tomorrow and we 80 to 90% in.

Win tomorrow and we don't have to worry about getting in. lose tomorrow and we 80 to 90% in.
Any reason for the switch? You've really changed your position in the past 24 hours, and even more underdogs have stolen automatic bids?

You said yesterday that even if we beat Purdue, we have to win it all or else we're not in?

Just seeing today blowout win, made my switch.

20051109-illini-big-ten-champions.gif

Everyone wants to go to the tourney, but right now I'm looking for the Gophs to win cut down a net and get a Bit Ten Championship banner.

^Totally agree.

I'm excited about the likelihood of going to the tourney, but to be quite honest, winning the Big Ten Tournament would go further to ending this season on a high note. Actually having WON something of worth and getting a banner would make me happier than will playing a game or two in the tourney.

So, Gophers, the big game is TODAY. BRING YOUR BEST!

Top Bottom