We may dominate next year after all

KyGopherfan

Reaction score
The momentum from this season will most certainly carry over to next season. With Iverson really showing what he's made of, and Devoe as well, next season could be one for the history books at the U. If somehow we landed Corey, and got Royce and Mbakwe back, we could be a #1 type squad.

Can you imagine this:

Corey Joseph
Hoffarber
Devoe
Royce
Mbakwe
Carter
Sampson
Iverson

:cool02:

You forgot the high flying Rodney Williams! But let's not get ahead of ourselves - this team may make a run this year. Firing on all cylinders at the perfect time. Honestly, this team is 4 close losses (Indy, NW, MSU & Purdue) from being a high seed in the tourney.

That said, I agree the future is extremely bright. Devoe, Sampson and Iverson are just scratching the surface of their potential. Those twin towers will cause a lot of problems next year. We will miss Damien - but I think the combo of an improved Carter and Williams can offset his loss...

For such a frustrating season (I can't remember being so excited for a season - then being so let down) - my hope and excitement is renewed!!! Bring on Ohio State!!!

Top Bottom