BT Tournament bracket draw

Ogee Ogilthorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I know some on here said before the BTT that the Gophers got a really tough draw in the BTT. I didn't necessarily agree at the time.

Not to take away ANYTHING from how they've played on their way to Sunday's championship game but here's a devil's advocate look at their draw to this point:

Penn State - demolished them, although Talor Battle was gimpy, which certainly helped

Michigan State - Allen suspended and Kalin Lucas a little gimpy as well, but a great win

Purdue - Obviously no Hummel but Moore got dinged up (albeit after the Gophers were well on their way) and I think Grant got dinged up as well but still and absolutely crushing defeat.

I think things have worked out about as well as they could for the Rodents so far. I could care less HOW they got to Sunday's game, I'm just ecstatic that they did!!!

I sure think they're in but I woudn't bet the farm on it just yet. I guess we'll know by this time tomorrow!!!

One last note: Why in the hell was JaJuan Johnson on the floor with less than 6 minutes left? Painter finally took him out when he went down in a heap with Sampson and another Boiler. WTF??

GO GOPHERS!!!!

Top Bottom