Ohio State/Minnesota game chat

gophersfan

Reaction score
i am going into the chat room now.

second line

the second line was brutal in that 5 minute section!

yuck. Thankfully we are saved by a timeout so they can sit down.

only down

only down by 1 at the half.

nice line for devoe: 0-3 from the field and 3 fouls.

classic airball by Al at the end of the half.

:(

only down by 1 at the half.

nice line for devoe: 0-3 from the field and 3 fouls.

classic airball by Al at the end of the half.

:(

Sub in Bostick, Devoe doesn't deserve another minute this game.

Rodney either dunks/lay-up or launches a 3. Why won't he move in and shoot a jumper?

The bench is really getting into it, love it...

When Westbrook and Hoff are rolling, so are the Gophs... Too bad we don't have a 3rd scorer (Devoe) to pick us up if one is off.

The guys started off a little slow, but really picked up their intensity as the game went along, especially with the half-court trap. Ohio State was very hot early, but then really cooled off, which also helped. Evan Turner was pretty impressive. He had a lot of trouble with the halfcourt trap, which was the main factor in us winning. But he's very smoothe with the ball in his hands. I also like Buford. He's going to be something special imo. The one player I thought would make a bigger impact for them was Diebler, but he did next to nothing all day.

Hoffarber was absolutely nuts today. He was hitting everything and really was the catalyst. Westbrook made some clutch plays as well. Nolen also did a nice job of finding shooters from the point. Overall, we played a pretty good game in getting a nice win. Next up are those darn Sparties.

Top Bottom