Myron/Marcus: RS3 tweaks ankle again, status unclear for OSU

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Marcus tweet: "Sampson tweaked ankle again could be out Saturday. If he is then Iverson has got to score more than two points against Ohio St."

Myron tweet: "Ralph Sampson tweaked ankle in practice today. Status unknown."

Marcus tweet: "Tubby was upset at Blake. Al and Lawrence for taking bad shots vs. Purdue. He said it was his bad Carter didn't play more than 14 minutes."

Go Gophers!!

Damn, If Sampson misses a lot of time we could be screwed this year.

Marcus tweet: "Tubby was upset at Blake. Al and Lawrence for taking bad shots vs. Purdue. He said it was his bad Carter didn't play more than 14 minutes."
Hoffarber took 4 shots, made 1...2 were wide open? Nolen and Westbrook went 4 for 19 shooting over triple teams, fadeaways, and scoop shots? If anything I thought Hoffarber needed to take more shots?

If anything I thought Hoffarber needed to take more shots?

I agree but Hoffarber has to be able to create for himself. He simply couldn't do that against a good Purdue team. He was rarely open vs the Boilermakers.

I think Joseph has the ability to create his own shot. He just needs to buckle down and make some.

Iverson has the ability to be as good as Sampson. He just hasn't been able to "finish" around the basket (kind of like Ellis-Milan on the ladies side). Once he gets that down (and I think its a strengtrh issue) we will be set in the middle for a good long time.

I'm glad that Tubby acknowledges that he should've played Carter more.

Top Bottom