Marcus Fuller: Trevor trial probably going to be in April

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per this Tweet:

"I'm hearing that Trevor Mbakwe's trial is probably going to be in April. He doesn't need to be at pre-trial hearing Thursday in Miami."

Go Gophers!!

per this Tweet:

"I'm hearing that Trevor Mbakwe's trial is probably going to be in April. He doesn't need to be at pre-trial hearing Thursday in Miami."

Go Gophers!!

I guess it's going to be a red-shirt year.

On the bright side

Well, on the bright side maybe the laptop investigation will be completed by then and we'll have Royce back too.

Well, on the bright side maybe the laptop investigation will be completed by then and we'll have Royce back too.

Hopefully so, it would be nice to get past these slow processes and have them both practicing and getting ready for big seasons next year. On the other end, the laptop & trial could leave us with both players being officially off the team for good.

I'll wait for Myron to say something about. He said in his chat yesterday he was waiting to hear from a " source " in Miami what was happening. He quoted information the D.A.'s spokesperson before so with any luck maybe Marcus is wrong.

The laptop thing is complete BS. I'd like to know what's really going on with that. Having Trevor, Royce, maybe Cory Joseph, here for a few years is an exciting thought. Even if it is next year I guess.

Yeah. It's not uncommon for petty dorm theft investigations to take as long to investigate as felony assault cases. At least not for the UMPD.

Top Bottom