cobbs makes no excuses

MilesTarver

Reaction score
on his facebook status:

Justin Cobbs Dammmn son . I played like *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# tonight . Smh I apologize yall

i did have to look up with smh was - it's shaking my head. go ahead and call me a facebook stalker - but i like that the kid's hard on himself, he's competitive. it's when they don't care about losing that you have to worry.

hopefully he bounces back...but it was definitely a team loss and i don't even think he should be that pissed at himself

Cobbs

hopefully he bounces back...but it was definitely a team loss and i don't even think he should be that pissed at himself

Cobbs was the least of our problems. He didn't shoot 1 for 10 from the field !!

I like all our guards even "Bad Al" when he shows up. We just got manhandled by a better team.

On to Saturday ! I hope "Good Al" shows up!

:)

Cobb's a freshman. He gets a bye for now. In the early going this year he looked like he was going to be a good shooter. Lately he has been missing badly.He does have a few neat trick shots in his bag. He needs next year to shape up his game. After that, he should be ready to be one of the floor generals.

A freshman (especially) should probably have his nose in his books more and in Facebook less. Just my opinion...

A freshman (especially) should probably have his nose in his books more and in Facebook less. Just my opinion...
Exactly. A freshman in college should never ever, in ANY circumstance utilize a social networking site, talk with friends online, go to parties, etc.

He should solely read books, practice, and sleep. I can't believe these darn youngsters nowadays!

^^^
:eek:

Exactly. A freshman in college should never ever, in ANY circumstance utilize a social networking site, talk with friends online, go to parties, etc.

He should solely read books, practice, and sleep. I can't believe these darn youngsters nowadays!

^^^

Exactly! Just like how old dudes like G4L should be focusing on their jobs...he should have to pay his company back for all his wasted hours on GH. I wonder how much he'd have to reimburse his employer for his 14,000+ posts??? ;)

Cobbs need to stop complaining to his teammates when a pass is errant or missed. Several times I have seen him throw his hands up in the air, look at his teammate, and gesture WTF? Be a leader on the team, slap someone on the butt after a botched play, and move on. He needs to mature in this area. I like his skills though...

I'm sure Michael Jordan or Isiah Thomas never acted or looked and gestured rudely toward teammates when they didn't perform up to expectations.

Not saying Cobbs or Westbrook is an NBA hall-of-famer but I don't mind one bit if a teammate is frustrated with another teammate - and shows it - after a bad play. This business of always being nice to each other is not realistic, and frankly, these guys should be trying to hold their teammates to a high standard.

Looks bad and doesn't show leadership. Chew the guy in the locker room if you need to, but don't dress him down on the court. Especially, when you are a freshman. Also, not about being nice. Just a better way to handle it.

^^^

+1

Too funny. Maybe G4L is his own employer?

2nd semester doesn't start for a couple weeks. Unless you want him to read ahead like I'm sure you did on your winter break.

Top Bottom