Hummel and Kramer from Purdue

Reaction score
Two of the biggest cry baby hacks in college basketball. If any two d=bags were ever open for a kick in the balls or a sucker punch these two would be prime candidates. Matt Painter....Gene Keady part deux with the slick hair.
Bottom line:
Purdue shoots almost 70 % in the second half....
Horrible "Home court" cooking as posted by Johnny Gopher...
Below average game by Westbrook....
Purdue's defense didn't allow Hoff to get open...
Again, marginal free throw shooting....
Nolan and others not finishing their shots....
Iverson not the answer; although I don't think Sampson would've made much difference...

I'm just saying this to make myself feel better:

Kramer is a stereotypical *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#bag bro from Jersey Shore.

Hmmm, I do feel better.

Haha, Jersey Shore. I saw 20 secs of that show in a commercial, and it had some muscle-bound Jersey guy literally punching a 5'3'' girl in the face in a bar, knocking her to the ground and sending her to the ER. Couldn't believe it.

I completely understand why opposing fans hate Kramer. He is the prototypical white guy to hate. I don't mind that you called him a d-bag even. But cry baby I don't know. He busts his @$$ every trip down the court no if and or buts. Hell the guy played with a broken nose last year. He is tough as nails.

No ripping on Hummel-thats new to me. I have heard nothing but positive things about him until now.

Well, now you're just being a sore loser. What did Kramer do to you, play good defense? Oh wait, I forgot that according to every other team he "fouls on every play, blah blah blah". And how dare he calmly talk to the ref about the over-and-back. What a d-bag. And Robbie Hummel! He showed emotion after getting roughly fouled/tied-up under the hoop! How dare he!?! There are no emotions in sports! What an effin' d-bag.

I've refrained from getting in a pi$$ing match on this board regarding Purdue/MN since I have a vested interest in both programs, but cry me a river man. Kramer and Hummel are players opposing fans love to hate ala Brian Cardinal.

If you're going rip on those two I'm going to call out Lawrence Westbrook. He's a "chucker" that is a cancer. I bet most of you can't wait for him to graduate.

I got nothing on Hummel, but for some reason Kramer is one of those guys if he's on your team you love him, if he's not you hate him.

Kramer would fit in perfectly on our team. Lock-down defender, using hard work to make up for probably average athleticism, not exactly an offensive juggernaut, etc.

Calling them both d-bags is pointless. I'm sure everyone in WL is thinking the same about half of our team. But if it makes you feel better, whatever.

Top Bottom