Hot chick behind the commentators

Dmoney

Reaction score
Since this game is getting brutal...did anyone else notice the hot chick behind the commentators? We have been arguing about her age, what do you guys think?

Been debating all night. She could be 13 or she could be 31.

ehhh, I wouldn't say 13, i would say shes probably AT LEAST 15-16

FOUL!

Since this game is getting brutal...did anyone else notice the hot chick behind the commentators? We have been arguing about her age, what do you guys think?

No picture? That's a technical foul.

Thinking about 23 ... agree about how level of hotness.

I didn't get another look after I saw this thread, but I didn't think she was THAT great looking. Maybe I saw the wrong chick.

there was also a milf in the top left of the screen and another smokin hot chick in the row above her. me and the roomies def had our eyes glued to the set when the shot to lavin and the play by play

I think that might be Bobby "Buckets" Riddell girlfriend. Bobby played for Purdue the last 4 year as a walk-on mostly in mop up minutes. Now he is grad assitant for the Boilers.

And yes she is really hot I would give her a 9.5.

Chill out dude. You'll see her soon enough when this game is replayed on ESPN Classic.
"Dude," it's an internet meme ("Pics or it didn't happen"). Common on sites like Digg, Reddit, 4chan, etc.

I may be an older gentleman than most internet hipsters, but I still can hang with the young crowd ;)

If you're talking about this girl, she's cute but probably a little young:

50062827.jpg

But I suspect you're talking about this girl instead:

10561663.jpg

She's obviously a "big" Purdue supporter:

94712678.jpg

(Can't believe I made an account just to post this. :) Boiler Up!)

Booo, where are the HD pics!?

And for the record, that's definitely not the girl I thought I saw. I approve of this one.

If you're talking about this girl, she's cute but probably a little young:

50062827.jpg

But I suspect you're talking about this girl instead:

10561663.jpg

She's obviously a "big" Purdue supporter:

94712678.jpg

(Can't believe I made an account just to post this. :) Boiler Up!)

You are my favorite opposing team's fan

I was seriously hoping that somehow she was going to hold up a que-card with her number on it...dreaming...but my roomates and I were already trying to figure out how we could get there before the game ended to hit on her...

I peg her 21 years old. Trust me, I have an eye for these things.

God, I must be getting old. The only person I noticed in the crowd was the one scarfing the nachos behind the Gopher bench. Otherwise, shame on me. That girl is about my daughter's age.

Perv Warning. Earmuffs, Gopher Lady. That third picture looked much much better in HD. I almost commented to my wife but thought better of it :)

Top Bottom