Elliott Eliason in game in Vegas: 21pts, 17rebs, 8blks, 7asst and game winner

By the looks of his photo...

...Eliason needs serious time in the weight room before he's even close to being a competitive Big Ten post presence. Wouldn't be surprised if he's redshirted.

...Eliason needs serious time in the weight room before he's even close to being a competitive Big Ten post presence. Wouldn't be surprised if he's redshirted.

He said that he planned to redshirt (as frosh) when he committed and again when he signed LOI.

Tubby knew it, Elliot knew it, we knew it, and now you do too. Good job.

I reckon you can get yourself nominated for the player of the game with a line like that.

220-235 pounds

rivals says he is 235 pounds! http://rivals.yahoo.com/minnesota/basketball/recruiting/player-Elliott-Eliason-88357

Scout says he us 220 but many of the links on their page say he is 235 ???

http://collegehoops.scout.com/a.z?s=426&p=8&c=1&nid=3732092

If he is 235 pounds he must have real big legs.

Why doesn't one of the GH tweeters just tweet him and ask? Maybe Myron can take care of that for us.

:)

rivals says he is 235 pounds! http://rivals.yahoo.com/minnesota/basketball/recruiting/player-Elliott-Eliason-88357

Scout says he us 220 but many of the links on their page say he is 235 ???

http://collegehoops.scout.com/a.z?s=426&p=8&c=1&nid=3732092

If he is 235 pounds he must have real big legs.

Why doesn't one of the GH tweeters just tweet him and ask? Maybe Myron can take care of that for us.

He's listed 6-11 and 235 by some but 6-9 and 220 by those who haven't updated their profile of him since 2008 (soph year).

FOT, For some reason I thought you would already be at Mackey Arena.

:confused:

201: FOT is everywhere. Right now he has already started scouting for Santa Claus for Christmas 2010, so be careful and be good.

LOL

201: FOT is everywhere. Right now he has already started scouting for Santa Claus for Christmas 2010, so be careful and be good.

My first read thru I thought you said he was scouting for Santa Clara !!

FOT, For some reason I thought you would already be at Mackey Arena.

:confused:

Must be very good at texting with the other hand in Tubby's pants trying to get some more worthless "insider information". Maybe we can get some stats from his Kentucky days on that. Get to work on it FOT.

Must be very good at texting with the other hand in Tubby's pants trying to get some more worthless "insider information". Maybe we can get some stats from his Kentucky days on that. Get to work on it FOT.

I really don't think Donna would allow that or be humored by that, so let's keep FOT's sideline activities private.

A good poster of "insider information" sometimes has to resort to various disgusting measures, but being in Tubby's pants is off limits...he already has one a$$hole in there, he doesn't need another one. :)

I hope he's 6-11 and not 6-9. I've seen some photos of the kid and he looks like a stick with legs. But his numbers in Vegas suggest he has some game. It's tough to tell how he will convert to Division I since he plays in a small conference in a "non-basketball" state.
GO GOPHERS. GO ELLIASON!

What a freaking dumbass comment.

I really don't think Donna would allow that or be humored by that, so let's keep FOT's sideline activities private.

A good poster of "insider information" sometimes has to resort to various disgusting measures, but being in Tubby's pants is off limits...he already has one a$$hole in there, he doesn't need another one. :)

I agree. ND Gopher is an a$$hole.

Top Bottom