PDA

View Full Version : Growth spurt puts Chaska's Ross Travis on the radar

GopherHole Staff
01-03-2010, 10:55 PM
Follow the link to Nadine Babu's interview with Chaska's Ross Travis.

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1133

Schlic Daddy
01-04-2010, 12:31 AM
I wonder if he's talked with Tollackson. He could be a good resource coming from the same high school. I'm sure Spence would push him our way!

UWOle
01-04-2010, 07:28 AM
Thanks for the update, Nadine. Sounds like a very versatile player. It will be interesting to see if and when the interested Big 10 schools decide to make offers.

fan of Ray Williams
01-04-2010, 08:56 AM
Nadine, what's the connection between this area and Santa Clara? Seems like they always have a Minnesota kid or are recruiting one. Thanks and good job on the interview.

BleedGopher
01-04-2010, 09:08 AM
Nadine, what's the connection between this area and Santa Clara? Seems like they always have a Minnesota kid or are recruiting one. Thanks and good job on the interview.

James Ware: http://www.santaclarabroncos.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/ware_james00.html

Go Gophers!!

fan of Ray Williams
01-04-2010, 09:21 AM
Thanks BleedGopher.

GopherLady
01-04-2010, 02:49 PM

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. As Bleed said, it's James. He had a very good relationship with the high school players when he was here. I'm guessing that that will start to run dry, as he's gone for more than 4 years. I know he even got Rodney to take a visit out there - but it's not hard to get a kid to leave -20 degree winters to take a visit! I don't really see them as competition for the Gophers, but it's nice that kids that may not be at a BT level, like a Raymond Cowles, end up at a good school with a full ride.

On a side note, that was the 1st time I saw Travis play, and he was a really good defender, I was impressed.