Recruiting gossip....JohnnyGopher???

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
JohnnyGopher...you mentioned in an earlier post that something may have occurred pertaining to recruiting but "couldn't comment at this time". Are you able to talk further now or at least tell us which player it involves? Also, can others add to the list of kids we are recruiting aggressively at this time:

Seniors - None, Juniors - Coleman (offer), Tyler

Thanks!

Don't forget about Cory Joseph for seniors. Hopefully Siyani Chambers grows a few inches because Tubby has to love his defense.

How about confirming if it had something to do with a player from Iowa or one of the visiting coaches at the Augsburg Tourney reported on a recruiting situation.

Duh...how in the heck did I forget Corey Joseph??? Thanks for clearing up my omission, GOTR. My thoughts, too, akgopher. Did Ro Russell have something to update Mr. Smith about???

The only player Christian Faith Academy has that is good enough to play in the Big Ten is an 8th grader named Andrew Wiggins, but I don't know how hard Tubby would recruit an 8th grader unless he's in his backyard like Tyus Jones.

The only player Christian Faith Academy has that is good enough to play in the Big Ten is an 8th grader named Andrew Wiggins, but I don't know how hard Tubby would recruit an 8th grader unless he's in his backyard like Tyus Jones.

I was insinuating a player he coaches in the summer.

Calvin Godfrey is a PF Senior at Cooper who was at Milwaukee last year. I believe the Gophers have some interest in him if either TM or RW do not return next year.

Top Bottom