Big 10 standings

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
It may last no longer than today, but take a moment to enjoy the top of today's Big 10 standings. One team sits alone at the top.

nice to see

Hey, we wanted to be 2-1 heading into the Ohio State game. We are just that..its nice to play a game (Purdue) where you are not stressed about blowing a chance to win. All the pressue is on Purdue for this game.

Also, the game against Iowa really drilled home how lucky we are to have Tubby. While Tubby will not win every recruiting battle and won't win a BT title every year, the improvement in the program is beyond expectations. Three short years ago, Iowa and Minnesota were in the same boat. Struggling programs looking in new directions. Fast forward three years and compare the two programs. Gopher fans..please sneak in an extra "thanks be to Tubby" under your breath while grandpa says a prayer at supper.....

Tub's doing ok, but we still need another level of athleticism out on the floor before going to the next level on a consistent basis.

A couple of things now that have made a lot of difference, organization, and defensive preparation.

I wouldn't get too excited about the standings, I still think a 50/50 in the BT will be a good finish for this team. Anything above that will be gravy.

Tub's doing ok, but we still need another level of athleticism out on the floor before going to the next level on a consistent basis.

A couple of things now that have made a lot of difference, organization, and defensive preparation.

I wouldn't get too excited about the standings, I still think a 50/50 in the BT will be a good finish for this team. Anything above that will be gravy.

I don't think we make the tourney with a 9-9 Big Ten record. I'm predicting a 11-7 conference record this year.

Top Bottom