I like Bostick on the block on offense

BleedGopher

Reaction score
I think putting Bostick on the block on offense could be a good option for him...he has good strength so he can post smaller SG/SFs up, he has size and strength to rebound and he can finish around the hoop better than many of our guys. He's not a great ball handler so that also mitigates that issue as well.

Go Gophers!!

Yeah, the more he plays, the more he can give to this team. Not sure how much PT he'll get but his minutes have been positive today.

I think putting Bostick on the block on offense could be a good option for him...he has good strength so he can post smaller SG/SFs up, he has size and strength to rebound and he can finish around the hoop better than many of our guys. He's not a great ball handler so that also mitigates that issue as well.

Go Gophers!!

I like Bostick - and if Iverson is really injured (let's cross our fingers that he's not), we're going to need him to play bigger and play the 4 like he's had to do today.

Bostick is a scorer. His better play is probably one of the benifits of Sampson not playing. Williams made some freshman mistakes today, But, I think this playing time is helping him to get his mojo going too.

All around solid game from Bostick today. Happy to see him starting to come along, despite his recent struggles on and off the court.

8 pts, 7 rebs, 2 steals and an assist in 16 minutes is a good day's work.

Top Bottom