Gonzaga @ Ill

freshtrout

Reaction score
great comeback by Ill - down by 20 - now leading by 2 with 14 mins to go, on CBS.

Was that CBS graphic accurate that said "points off turnovers this half" and it had Illinois with 24? They arent even halfway through the 2nd half. :eek:

Actually it's at the United Center..but still a homecourt advantage with 19K in orange.

Bolden is so tough -- in ways like Kramer is for Purdue. Have to give it up for Gonzaga and their NC schedule -- one tough road and many travel miles....

What a nail-biter! 25.3 left tied at 83-83. Great comeback!

I was going to ask what happened to Tisdale, I didn't see the game, just some replays. Didn't see him in any replays. I look up the boxscore and 11 minutes, 5 personal fouls. Just came off that huge game against Northwestern too.

Too bad about this one, would have been a nice win to improve big ten conference status and all that stuff...

Too bad about this one, would have been a nice win to improve big ten conference status and all that stuff...
Agreed. Down 20 and come back to tie it, yet lose in OT on national TV? Ouch.

Would've been nice for the Big 10 to get that one.

I sure like how Illinois plays a big name team at the United Center. I also liked how they played Mizzou in St. Louis in another big game. I have this vision of the Gophers playing a huge non conference game against someone at the Target Center yearly.

I sure like how Illinois plays a big name team at the United Center. I also liked how they played Mizzou in St. Louis in another big game. I have this vision of the Gophers playing a huge non conference game against someone at the Target Center yearly.

Maybe Kansas next season? Would be nice "homecoming" for Cole Aldrich if he doesn't opt for NBA.

Top Bottom