#57. Michigan State
#59. Gophers
#74. Illinois
#85. Ohio State
#174. Iowa
#190. Penn State
#210. Michigan
#261. Indiana

SS: SS: I I think think you you made made a a duplicate duplicate thread thread.

SS does this include Purdue's dismantling of of West Virginia on New Year's Day?

No, it doesn't. WVU was RPI #1 at the beginning of the day, so it's reasonable to expect Purdue to jump into the top 5.

Purdue hit half of their shots and only turned it over 7 times against a Bobby Huggins team. Hard to play any better than that.

Hey SS,

Thanks as always for the updates.

I have a couple questions.
We now know the outcome to the Ill v Gonzaga, but prior to the game should Gopher fans have been cheering for the Illini and further help to the B10 RPI?
or
Should the Gophers have been cheering against the Illini because their loss is our gain? With Mich and Ill in severe tournament trouble it reduces in-conference competition?

St. Joes today - crud.

The Gophers only play Illinois once this year, so it probably won't matter too much in the end. I think you always have to root for your conference as for as RPI goes in the non-conference play though...after non-conference play, it's just going to be intra-conference RPI trading and if the Big Ten starts off low, it will be hard for too many teams to get tournament worthy RPIs.

Top Bottom