Problems at Tennessee

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
ESPN just reported that 4 Tennessee players have been picked up for drug and weapons charges. Reportedly, Tyler Smith is one of the four.

Certainly not lacking for stories in Knoxville with Pearl and Kiffin at the helms.

I'm glad I didn't take the Vols in any of my college basketball pools.

SS, you have a link? I just checked espn.com and found nothing...

Tyler Smith has like 5 or 6 tear drops under his left eye. I'm no expert on the whole tear drops thing but doesn't that mean you've killed 5 or 6 people?

Either way Smith's sttraight up thuggin' it.

This is what happens when your coaches are trashy scrubs. No surprise with Pearl at the helm. Same with their football team and Kiffin. Glad to see both my Boilers dispatch of them in basketball, and my Hokies take care of them last night in Atlanta :)

30 plus points

Assuming these guys dont play for a while Pearl is out 30 plus points a game.

I think they'll be all right. As long as they don't make a youtube video showing their frustration...then they should immediately be booted.

Tyler Smith has like 5 or 6 tear drops under his left eye. I'm no expert on the whole tear drops thing but doesn't that mean you've killed 5 or 6 people?

Either way Smith's sttraight up thuggin' it.

I believe Smith tear drops tats are for his father who died. There is some story about him being recuited to Tennesse and then somehow Pearl blew it so Tyler went to Iowa, then transfered back to UT. Does some one have the details?

This is when I wished they had a Fulmer Cup for basketball. If you don't know what it is then Google it.

Top Bottom