B10 Games Today

94Gopher

Reaction score
What the heck is going on today?

Michigan loses at Indiana? I thought Michigan was on the upswing and Indiana was going to be brutal. I know it was in Indiana, but still...

WI beating tOSU 50-30 halfway thru the second half? Not shocked that WI is winning but this is a blowout.

Anybody else watching these games?

I didn't get to watch either. Very impressive wins for both teams.

Certainly a bad loss for Michigan. They may already be off the NCAA bubble before January 1st. It's going to take some kind of incredible run to get them in at this point.

Wiscy winning at home is never surprising, but that was a pretty sound whipping.

no Evan Turner is all you need to know. Not saying one play would have changed the outcome but OSU didn't stand a chance in this one from the get go.

Michigan has to be the biggest disappointment in all of college basketball. Beilein's system doesn't work so well with a team full of rotten 3-point shooters. They came into the Indiana game shooting 29% from 3 as a team. And against Indiana they shot 9 for 28. Michigan doesn't appear to play tough enough defense to overcome cold shooting either.

Of course, when they play the Gophers you can expect them to shoot lights-out from deep. :rolleyes:

You have to give Wisconsin's defense some credit but OSU looks just lost on offense without Turner.

I was never impressed with Michigan last year and I didn't think they would be that much better this year. I thought it was hilarious to see how high they were ranked in the really early preseason polls and that there was talk of elite 8.

Top Bottom