Reusse Mentions Former Gophers Talking To Royce White

akgopher

Reaction score
An AM 1500 blog entry by Reusse has an interview with Arriel McDonald where he mentions that he, Randy Carter, and other former players have reached out to Royce White. Arriel McDonald reports that Royce White overwhelmed, but is going to be okay. Good to hear that some of good people might have his ear.

Some of Reusse's best writing ever was his analysis of the 1990 elite Eight team. As hard as it might be for some to believe, he was a very good writer (story teller) and loved the Gophers basketball team in days gone by.

Nice to see some of the alumni taking an interest in Royce and encouraging him.

The whole key to Royce is this...Get rid of your free-loading old friends and welcome a new group of friends who are real people and will help you get it on for real.

Good luck, Royce.

Sincerely,
Doc

Good to hear that some good people people are reaching out to him. It was disappointing to read that Rodney hasn't spoken to Royce in a while.

I'm surprised that Reusse didn't talk about how Royce never deserved a chance and that he was right all along.

Great stuff.

I hope Willie meets his goal and finishes his degree at the U. That would be fantastic and then he'd be eligible to have his jersey hanging from the Rafters, which he deserves.

And I love that we have guys like McDonald and Carter who are willing to reach out to Royce. I hope he's receptive to their mentorship.

Go Gophers!!

The whole key to Royce is this...Get rid of your free-loading old friends and welcome a new group of friends who are real people and will help you get it on for real.

Good luck, Royce.

Sincerely,
Doc

+1

"Show me your friends, and I'll show you your future"

Top Bottom