Update on Quincy Lewis

GopherLady

Reaction score
I know he's been around, and at Gopher games, but was wondering what he was doing. Here's a Tweet from Dusty:

Delsalle Islanders vs Grand Rapids Thunderhawks in GR. Former Gopher Teammate Quincy Lewis is the islanders Asst. Go Thunderhawks

Had no idea he was coaching (sorry if this is old news - but I hadn't seen it posted), good for him!

Had no idea he was coaching (sorry if this is old news - but I hadn't seen it posted), good for him!

Wow, Nadine...I'm a little bit disappointed in this...are you slipping a tad???

one of my buddies i tailgate with for football use to hang out with him in college. we ran into him at one of the games he was at tailgating a few spots down from us. at that time he had a home (renting i suspect) up in blaine and said he was trying to decide if he wanted to go back and play over seas or start to settle down and stick around this area. he was talking about trying to start a business here in MN. we asked him if he talked to any of his former teammates and he said he has tried to stay in contact with all of them and meet them at different times but they seem to dissappear.

Wow, Nadine...I'm a little bit disappointed in this...are you slipping a tad???

Hmmm...never saw you post this info. Maybe it's you that's slipping! ;)

one of my buddies i tailgate with for football use to hang out with him in college. we ran into him at one of the games he was at tailgating a few spots down from us. at that time he had a home (renting i suspect) up in blaine and said he was trying to decide if he wanted to go back and play over seas or start to settle down and stick around this area. he was talking about trying to start a business here in MN. we asked him if he talked to any of his former teammates and he said he has tried to stay in contact with all of them and meet them at different times but they seem to dissappear.

Thanks for the update. I think a lot of guys struggle with this - it's lonely playing overseas, but it's hard to pass up on the $ while they're young and still able to play.

Top Bottom