Bostick?

Frink

Reaction score
I didn't even think about him until after the game. It's a bad sign when I completely forget that he's on the team during a game. Anyone have an idea of why he ended up a DNP?

i think he's an easy omission as Tubby seeks a winning rotation and balances that with development. he's good, but who's minutes do you want to take away to give to him?

Doesn't work on defense, in Tubby's doghouse, not that great of player = limited playing time.

I thought he might come in when Johnson picked up his 2nd foul. I was wrong.

All good reasons why he doesn't play, as is the fact that his suspension probably means he's not compeltely in sync with the other players. Disappointing though, as he does have some talent. Given the fact that he as the JUCO player of the year I'm surprised at what a complete non-factor he's become.

At this point, Rodney should be getting his minutes.

We will need Bostick at some point this year

Don't throw in the towel on Devron yet. It is a long physical season. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts to log more minutes as the season goes on. While I'm sure it is very hard to do he is a big cheerleader on the bench. He was a big part of the win @Wisco last year.

Don't throw in the towel on Devron yet. It is a long physical season. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts to log more minutes as the season goes on. While I'm sure it is very hard to do he is a big cheerleader on the bench. He was a big part of the win @Wisco last year.

Agreed - there will be a game or two this year that Devron plays a big role in. He's got size and athleticism that will be needed in a physical BT.

Go Gophers!!

Agreed - there will be a game or two this year that Devron plays a big role in. He's got size and athleticism that will be needed in a physical BT.

Go Gophers!!

He's a great guy to have at the end of your bench. He does a little bit of everything on offense. He does little to nothing on defense, which is why he shouldn't play in some games. I'm o.k. with him getting some dnp's.

It's looking less and less like we will have either Royce or Trevor this year. With that being said one or two injurys or illness and we might need Devron.

Top Bottom