Mbakwe tonight

The Big L

Reaction score
Hadn't really been paying attention before, but I noticed Mbakwe was very spirited on the bench tonight, running out on the court after timeouts, ect. It was nice to see. I can't wait to see him out on the court.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. He sure wasn't acting like a kid who didn't feel like part of the team or was considering leaving the team.

Hadn't really been paying attention before, but I noticed Mbakwe was very spirited on the bench tonight, running out on the court after timeouts, ect. It was nice to see. I can't wait to see him out on the court.

He was very noticeable on TV, as well, as a spirited bench player. He was as excited as any of the players in the game. By the look of those actions, it appears he bleeds maroon and gold - or at least he did tonight. Hopefully he is innocent and can dominate, as expected, next season.

KP was probably the best bench spirit squad player of all time... but it is great to see that Mbakwe is a true Gopher at heart, even though his isn't playing. He's not going anywhere.

I forgot who it was - but when a player came out that just had a big basket, he gave them a running, jumping chest bump. I think that Trevor has done nothing but handle himself with class.

I forgot who it was - but when a player came out that just had a big basket, he gave them a running, jumping chest bump. I think that Trevor has done nothing but handle himself with class.
I seen that too and took it as a good sign.

I am pretty sure that was after Westbrook's deep-two sometime in the midsection of the second half.

I also noticed his chest bump, looks like a player who is into this team and will hopefully be on it soon!

I also noticed his chest bump, looks like a player who is into this team and will hopefully be on it soon!

Well, assuming that he's innocent and is practicing every day, he should actually be better for his next two years if he redshirts this season. So I should ask - he can redshirt this one, right?

I am pretty sure that was after Westbrook's deep-two sometime in the midsection of the second half.

I think that's who it was!

Well, assuming that he's innocent and is practicing every day, he should actually be better for his next two years if he redshirts this season. So I should ask - he can redshirt this one, right?

Yes, he can, because he never redshirted.

Top Bottom