It will take 11 wins.......

Sota1

Reaction score
Here we go. Looking forward to starting the 2nd season tonight. Based on our pre season performance it is my belief that it will take 11 wins to ensure an NCAA tournament birth. After these first two games it gets really tough. We need to win every game that we are favored and hope we can pull off some upsets down the road. I really don't know what to think about the strength of this team with the ups and downs. Looking forward to a big win tonight to set the tone. Go Gophers!

Here we go. Looking forward to starting the 2nd season tonight. Based on our pre season performance it is my belief that it will take 11 wins to ensure an NCAA tournament birth. After these first two games it gets really tough. We need to win every game that we are favored and hope we can pull off some upsets down the road. I really don't know what to think about the strength of this team with the ups and downs. Looking forward to a big win tonight to set the tone. Go Gophers!

7-2 at worst at home and beat Iowa, Indiana, PSU, and NU on the road.

7 or 8 W at home and 4 or 5 W on the road for 11 to 13 W (good target).

Top Bottom