Indiana might be done winning this season

From the Barn

Reaction score
Maurice Creek just blew out his knee. Tough news for a team facing plenty of tough luck.

Too bad for him...but I'm secretly happy. Nothing better than seeing IU suck.

Apparently a fractured kneecap and done for the season. Click here for a painful photo.

Very sad. He's a solid player and I hope he can recover from this injury. I had a similar injury early in my junior year of high school and was never the same.

This sucks for Maurice and IU. Get better soon.

Too bad for him...but I'm secretly happy. Nothing better than seeing IU suck.

Yes there is...seeing Wisconsin suck! There are a number of teams in the BT I hate far more than IU.

In all seriousness, you never want to see a kid suffer a season ending injury, I hope for a quick recovery for him.

Very sad for this kid. I hope he recovers and gets back on the court soon.

Bliz

Very sad for this kid. I hope he recovers and gets back on the court soon.

I agree. I hope the kid makes a full and speedy recovery. I also hope Indiana U does not win 1 more game this season.

I even hope Wisconsin beats them, soundly.

I agree. I hope the kid makes a full and speedy recovery. I also hope Indiana U does not win 1 more game this season.

I even hope Wisconsin beats them, soundly.

You have to be kidding. Indiana should be our rooting interest almost every game this season -except wehn we play them. You want them to knock off upper echelon teams- especially Bo and the Badgers.

Sorry bga

You have to be kidding. Indiana should be our rooting interest almost every game this season -except wehn we play them. You want them to knock off upper echelon teams- especially Bo and the Badgers.

Sorry bga1, my contempt for IU knows no bounds. May they languish in the cellar for at least a decade. That doesn't seem too harsh.

If our lads can't get into the tourney or compete for the big ten title without help from the hoosiers, so be it.

I would like Purdue to beat them by 50 at IU !!

Being a Purdue fan I have no love for IU but this is a tough break(no pun intended) for the kid. I haven't watched any of IU's games but I have heard he is easily their best player. I hope he can comeback next year strong but with serious knee injuries you never know.

Sec 201, I agree with you, I enjoy seeing IU suffer in the basement of the B10. Even though we might not like the single biggest thing to improve the reputation of the B10 is if IU becomes a serious contender again. In the meanwhile I will enjoy watching Loosiers fans suffer through bad basketball, worse football-by that I mean Notre Dame not IU.

mnboiler, you HAVE to be looking forward to the game against West Virginia on New Years day. Man that should be a good one!

mnboiler, you HAVE to be looking forward to the game against West Virginia on New Years day. Man that should be a good one!

I am very pumped about the game. But first thing is first for for the Boilers and that is tonight at Carver-Hawkeye. They need to take care of business tonight-which they should without a problem. On the other hand this is a huge trap game. Coming off X-mas break and looking forward to the WVU game. Now I have no doubt that Purdue will be able to simply overpower Iowa tonight but I really hope that they take care a Iowa quickly so the starters can rest and be fresh for the WVU game.

Maybe SS can give us some insight on what the tourny implications of this game could be.

Painter seems like the type of coach that will make sure they're ready. Hopefully they win tonite, take care of the Mountaineers and look past Minnesota....... just messing with you. I do like the Painter-Huggins match-up.

Being a Purdue fan I have no love for IU but this is a tough break(no pun intended) for the kid. I haven't watched any of IU's games but I have heard he is easily their best player. I hope he can comeback next year strong but with serious knee injuries you never know.

Sec 201, I agree with you, I enjoy seeing IU suffer in the basement of the B10. Even though we might not like the single biggest thing to improve the reputation of the B10 is if IU becomes a serious contender again. In the meanwhile I will enjoy watching Loosiers fans suffer through bad basketball, worse football-by that I mean Notre Dame not IU.

I've always enjoyed Purdue and IU games with both at full strength (like in 70's, 80's, and 90's).

I hope that returns someday. I think the B10 is better that way.

Top Bottom